Please visit the following websites for more information
- Asperger''s Association of New England
- Advocates for Human Potential, Inc.
Americans with Disabilities Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act - Regulations and Technical Assistance Materials
A Parent''s Guide to Special Education
- A Joint Publication of the Federation for Children with Special Needs and the Massachusetts Department of Education
- Achieving Realistic Interventions and Strategies for Everyday
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Children''s Emotional HealthLink. See Dr. Mary Flannery''s article "A Pediatrician''s Perspective on ADHD"
- CHADD: Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
MA Dept of Education
- Massachusetts Department of Education
- Services for Students with Disabilities contains information on accomodations for testing
- Educational & Therapeutic Consulting
Kotin, Crabtree law firm
- Kotin, Crabtree & Strong LLP (Education and Disability Law)
- Kurzweil Educational Systems
- Learning Disabilities Worldwide
- MY ADHD.com Developed in 2002 to help caregivers in the assessment and management of children, adolescents, and adults affected by ADHD.
Famous People with Dyslexia and other Learning Disabilities and/or AD/HD
- SchwabLearning.org article
- Joan Casey works with students with AD/HD and learning differences in the college selection and application process
TeknaLight Software Corporation
- TeknaLight Software Corporation - Custom designed websites and hosting for small businesses.